My favorite picture


This is a photo where I appear with my friends that I met thanks to the university. I chose it because it was taken on a special day, and it brings back beautiful memories of how well I enjoyed it.

This image was taken by me in the car of my friend, that day we were going to return to Santiago after spending 3 days of vacation in rappel in the summer house of one of them. We traveled to rappel the next day of the new year and it was without a doubt the best way to start the year, we had a great time!!

It was my first trip alone with friends and it was very fun to live with them in those days, where we were the owners of the house and we agreed to cook and do other things in the house, although in truth we only focused on eating and washing the dishes, and a lot of that we dedicate to having fun.

Comentarios

  1. those trips are so fun, and to remember them is also one of the best parts of the story. Glad you could go alone for the first time!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oooh, i am crying with this publication... perfect, i will put a good mark��

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario