My favorite animal

the dolphin is a very friendly animal and it is for this reason that it is on the list of my favorites, I love animals that are wild and far from humanity, and that despite that have so much affinity for human beings.

Another remarkable characteristic of the dolphins is their great intelligence and how they can communicate and express themselves easily. They are very sociable animals and they are never alone, they are always accompanied by their herd, they have even seen dolphins taking care of others of the same species with wounds or sick and even helping them to breathe.

I will never forget a day on the beach when I looked at the horizon of the sea and suddenly I see 4 dolphins jumping and pirouetting through the air dropping into the water, typical of them. It was very nice, they looked very happy and playful.

A great dream for me would be to meet this animal, travel to large aquariums and see them or even better to swim and share with one of them in the water and get the typical photo giving the five with the fin and another giving a kiss Hahaha





Comentarios

  1. Having seen the dolphins on the beach must have been an incredible experience. I would also love to visit them.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I have never seen dolphins in their natural habitat, it must be cute.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. What wonderful experience is I see dolphin in live, someday I will visit and I will take many pictures

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario