Places you would like to visit



I have never left the country and I would like to travel abroad to learn about different cultures and how people develop their own traditions.
I do not have a defined destination, but I think that in the first thing I would consider traveling to a country to know its nature more than in its large buildings, I love natural landscapes and always think that it would be a serious mistake to travel to another country without first have known mine first.
That is why one of the places that I would like to know about my country are the geometric thermal baths of coñaripe located in the south and San Pedro de Tacama in the north and finally on Easter Island.
The reasons why I chose these places are because they are "talking places" haha ​​are beautiful and fill my soul from just seeing the photos, I can not imagine the sensation of being there, with the great vegetation of the south, the immensity of the atacama desert and the great pacific ocean seen from the easter island that makes us feel small



Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para isla de pascua oceanResultado de imagen para san pedro de atacama terma natural

Comentarios

  1. It would be great to be able to visit Isla de Pascua and know even more about its culture, landscapes, meals, dances, customs ...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think you're right and the last summer i had the possibility to visit coñaripe, it's so beautiful I hope you can visit the thermal baths soon

    ResponderEliminar

  3. I think that, like you, I would also like to be able to visit my country well, especially places with a lot of nature and far from the city.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Dear classmate, we are going this summer with other friends from the university to the south of Chile (we could invite the gaspar hahahahaha) see you again ♥

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Of course, about the other without comments, jaaaajaajaa kksajdk obvious joke that he would also be invited

      Eliminar
  6. I love your thought, hopefully you can enjoy and know the North and south of Chile soon! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario