Favorite singer or band


In actually, I don't have a favorite singer or favorite band, because i like all the music, but i have preferences like pop and rock music.
In my whole life i've been to two concerts, the first concert was that of "Toto" and it was to accompany my parents and the second concert i went to see "Rihanna" with a friend, It was a total adventure because i bought the tickets for the court and many people gathered in the place, we were all cramped, they were crazy to see the Singer.
I remember that I was about to faint due to the number of people and the waiting time, I waited from 10 in the morning until 9 at night, where we could enter the place (estadio nacional)
The concert was very good and i could enjoy his music but at one point people crushed me a lot.I also lost my friend due to people pushing to be closer to the stage, so next time i will try not to buy a ticket on the court since i did not have a very good experience but it was worth it because Rihanna is a very successful Singer

Comentarios

  1. I mean for a singer like Rihanna, I would suffer that they would crush me just for enjoying their music
    I just do not have just one style of music

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario